MLS Laser Therapy in Naperville
MLS Laser Therapy Near Me
Naperville StemWave – Knee pain, shoulder pain, back pain and other muscle and joint pain permeates into every aspect of daily living and interrupts the ability to live in the moment. If you’ve tried addressing the pain in the past and believe surgery or injections are the only option, they aren’t.
Long-term medications and surgical procedures are not the only option when it comes to managing or “masking” the pain. A natural, non-invasive treatment with no down-time is now available in the western suburbs!
Find out if StemWave treatment can help you get rid of pain and improve function by simply signing up for our limited time StemWave Treatment Special.
SoftWave Therapy Naperville – The TRT OrthoGold Softwave Therapy is an exciting, breakthrough treatment option in the field of regenerative medicine. It is an advanced, effective, non-invasive and safe way to treat painful musculoskeletal conditions, degenerative conditions and chronic pain. All without needles, anesthesia, medicine or expensive hospitalization.
Rigorously tested in Europe (labeled MTS Sparkwave in Europe) over the past decade, The TRT OrthoGold Softwave Therapy has made its way to the United States and is changing lives for the better. Synergy Institute Acupuncture & Chiropractic is proud to be the first and only location in Naperville to offer this Breakthrough Treatment.
TRT OrthoGold 100 – Softwave Therapy is the most advanced, highly effective, non-invasive treatments cleared by the FDA to treat degenerative conditions and chronic pain. This device delivers the most effective Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (“ESWT”) available. During Softwave Therapy or ESWT, high energy sound waves are applied to painful and injured areas of the body to dramatically stimulate healing and regeneration. It works by helping to stimulate and improve your body’s own healing capability by enhancing blood circulation and stem cell activity to regenerate damaged tissue. Beneficial effects are often experienced in only one or two treatments and there is no downtime! This non-surgical treatment can eliminate pain, restore mobility and significantly improve a person’s quality of life. Some of the conditions we can treat with ESWT are:
Non-surgical spinal decompression is a new technology that has been proven to help disc herniations. It creates a vacuum effect on the disc, which pulls the disc back into its normal position and brings in a fresh blood supply to promote healing.
The conditions our Naperville Spinal Decompression Clinic has had success with:
While non-surgical softwave therapy is a rather newer treatment in the US, there’s plenty of research to back up its claims. Here’s just a handful of scientific studies…
“Shock waves induce angiogenesis via exosome release” – Read More
“Extracorporeal shock-wave (ESW) treatment has been shown to be effective in promoting the healing of fractures. We aimed to determine whether ESW could enhance the growth of bone-marrow osteoprogenitor cells. We applied ESW to the left femur of rats 10 mm above the knee at 0.16 mJ/mm2 in a range of between 250 and 2000 impulses. Bone-marrow cells were harvested after ESW for one day and subjected to assessment of colony-forming unit (CFU) granulocytes, monocytes, erythocytes, megakaryocytes (CFU-Mix), CFU-stromal cells (CFU-S) and CFU-osteoprogenitors (CFU-O).” – The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
1) Synergy Institute has over eighteen years of experience working with Spinal Disc Decompression and has helped thousands of patients get relief without surgery. Synergy Institute was a pioneer in Spinal decompression and was one of the first facilities in Illinois to offer spinal decompression in 2002. Rest assured, we have seen and successfully treated many different types of complex cases before.
2) We have experienced different decompression technology available. Synergy Institute offers different types of decompression equipment to best suit your individual needs. We offer IDD Therapy™ with the Accu Spina, Range of Motion Decompression with the Antalgic Track, and comfortable cervical decompression with the 3D Active Track. We are not here to engage in a table war and don’t feel that that should be the only focus when choosing a decompression provider. Synergy Institute has top of the line technology that can accommodate various patient needs.
3) We can back up our excellent technology with proprietary DISC REPAIR protocol developed over the last fifteen years that addresses the various components of an individual’s disc problem so that they can get better faster and heal more permanently.
4) We won’t charge you an arm and a leg. We make decompression affordable for patients.
5) We are as committed to your care as you are, period.
It’s time for you to find out if spinal Decompression at Synergy Institute will be your pain relief solution.
What does this offer include? Here’s what you’ll get…
You will find out if this amazing treatment will be your back pain solution, like it has been for so many other patients.
Call our convenient Naperville Spinal Decompression location below today! We can help you get the care you need.
Naperville / Bolingbrook / Plainfield – 630-355-8022